At Vita Safety we understand that not all organisations want the overhead cost of directly employing a health and safety team or manager.
Whilst this may be the case, it is still a legal requirement to be able to demonstrate that you have competent advice, whether it be a member of your own staff or a health and safety consultant that has been brought in through outsourcing.
We offer a very flexible outsourcing solution to ensure that you have all the support you need, at a fraction of the cost of directly employing health and safety managers. At Vita Safety we can also bolster your existing teams when there is an increased work load.
Outsourcing services include:
- Reduced overhead costs compared with directly employing staff.
- Access to higher levels of competence and qualification than may be possible via direct employment.
- Pay as you go and ongoing service level agreement options.
- Named resource that you work with, no call centres and no reams of generic information.
- Assistance with recruiting and developing your own team when the time is right.
- A service that can grow with your business and cover other locations as needed.
Why Choose Vita Safety
All our clients have a named consultant and account manager and we don’t use contact centres for advice. Our contracts work flexibly around your needs and can include ad hoc as well as programmes of work. Our consultants focus on you, your needs and manage their own time around your requirements. We believe in long term relationships, not short term gain.
Would you like to know what we can do for you with our work in Outsourcing? Get in touch.
- 0161 486 5020 (Manchester)
- 0203 126 4997 (London)