Ensuring that your people are competent to work in a way that doesn’t put them or your business at risk.
Using a risk-based approach, we help identify health and safety training needs aligned with your operations. This is then underpinned by our health and safety management and leadership training.
Learning and Development/Training services include:
- IOSH Leading Safely – both in-house and public courses available. Please contact us for more details.
- Health and safety leadership training for directors, managers and team leaders.
- Health and safety training we tailor for your employees and managers.
- Director/senior manager health and safety tour coaching and training.
- Risk assessment training.
- Accident investigation skills.
- Supply chain/contractor health and safety management.
- Managing and controlling permits to work.
- Manual handling / manual handling risk assessment.
- Influencing skills/internal consultancy skills for health and safety practitioners.
- Occupational health and hygiene.
- Fire risk assessment and fire marshal training.
- Facilities & property risk management training, including; gas, asbestos, water hygiene/legionella, fire and managing risks from void properties and public areas.
We offer further bespoke training which can meet your exact needs, so please contact us if you do not see what you require on our programme.
Why Choose Vita Safety
We believe that training, learning and development should be engaging and enjoyable, whilst embedding value as time out training can involve a cost to the business. We want to do more than just tick boxes for training and we include a training needs analysis in all our tailored courses.
Would you like to know what we can do for you with our work in Learning and Development/Training? Get in touch.
- 0161 486 5020 (Manchester)
- 0203 126 4997 (London)
- [email protected]