Acute and long term ill health from work in the UK is more prevalent than deaths from physical accidents at work.
We offer a full support service, along with strategic partners, to identify, control and monitor workplace hazards, such as; noise, vibration, dust, fumes and radiation.
Occupational Health & Hygiene services include:
- On site risk assessment and exposure monitoring.
- Advice on medical surveillance and links to occupational health practitioners.
- Claims review and claims defence audits.
- Development and implementation of risk assessments, safe working procedures and training in good industrial hygiene practice.
- Implementation of health surveillance programmes.
Why Choose Vita Safety
We take a holistic view of occupational health and hygiene and we can help explain the benefits of managing this to your teams. We have experienced strategic partnerships with other suppliers to be able to offer a full service to you.
Would you like to know what we can do for you with our work in Occupational Health & Hygiene? Get in touch.
- 0161 486 5020 (Manchester)
- [email protected]