At Vita Safety we provide expert health and safety audits and understand that a fresh pair of eyes is often beneficial to help businesses ensure that there are no legal or best practice gaps in how their health and safety is managed.
A health and safety audit and review can focus on a single subject area, or can apply a corporate third party audit across a number of sites, locations or countries.
Audit and Review services include:
- Audit against known standards such as BS OHSAS 18001:2007, HS(G)65 or ILO OHS etc.
- The development of and use of web based e-audit and action tracking systems. Ideal for businesses with multiple locations.
- Strategic health and safety reviews with reports to your executive board.
- Merger or acquisition audits and reviews to assess corporate risks that may be imported.
- Detailed reports, executive summaries and action planning sessions, to assist you in planning a route forward.
- Additional support to help you close gaps before any client or certification body health and safety audit.
- Single site or operation specific health and safety audit or review.
- Audit of health and safety controls following a significant incident, injury, insurance survey or enforcement action.
Why choose Vita Safety
We start by understanding your business, your people and what the risks truly are. We then tailor what we do for your business and the result you want. We are pragmatic about health and safety and can apply a range of audit and review methods for you.
Would you like to know what we can do for you with our work in Audits and Reviews? Get in touch.
- 0161 486 5020 (Manchester)
- 0203 126 4997 (London)
- [email protected]